AQUA TERRA 150M
CO−AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER 38 MM
The Seamaster Aqua Terra is a superb tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. This 38 mm model, has a symmetrical case and crown in fully polished stainless steel and a wave-edged design featured on the back.
The terracotta dial, fashioned from brass, is lacquered and sun-brushed from the centre. There is a date window at 6 o'clock and rhodium-plated hands and indexes filled with white Super-LumiNova.
Presented on a polished and brushed bracelet, with beautifully rounded links, this classic Seamaster is powered by OMEGA’s Co-Axial Master Chronometer calibre 8800, certified at the industry’s highest standard by the Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology (METAS).
- Stainless steel is certainly the most conventional of watchmaking materials for outer craftsmanship, and offers beauty, strength and affordability. OMEGA uses 316L stainless steel. Known for its corrosion-resistance and high lustre after polishing, this material is often the ideal choice for watches in both daily-use and high-stress situations such as diving and adventure.
- Master Chronometer Certified
- Screw‑in crown
- Transparent case back
SAPPHIRE CRYSTALTo really appreciate the finer details of a timepiece, OMEGA uses synthetic sapphire crystal with a highly scratch-resistant and anti-reflective treatment. Before the machining and finishing processes take place, the sapphire crystals are produced under the Verneuil process, also called flame fusion. It involves the melting of the raw substance using oxyhydrogen flame and the crystallisation of the melted droplets to form a cylinder. Graded 9 on the Mohs-hardness scale (graded 1-10), the resulting sapphire crystals are virtually scratch-proof and very hard, ensuring an unhindered vision at all times.
- Total product weight (approx.) 132 g
- Between lugs 19 mm
- Thickness 12.3 mm
- Case Steel
- Case diameter 38 mm
- Water resistance 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Dial Color Red
- Crystal Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Material Steel
All OMEGA watches are delivered with a 5-year warranty that covers the repair of any material or manufacturing defects. Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions.
CALIBRE OMEGA 8800
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. Certified Master Chronometer, approved by METAS, resistant to magnetic fields reaching 15,000 gauss. Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with Geneva waves in arabesque.